Composition of information about Users, which is received and processed by the Operator
For the purposes of this Policy, "personal information of the user" means:
- Information that the user provides about himself/herself through the completion of forms, including the user's personal data.
- Metadata that is automatically transmitted while using the Site through the software installed on the user's device, including:
- IP address
- cookie information
- information about the user's browser (or other program used to access services)
- access time
- URL of the requested page
- The user's behavior on the Site (transition by internal links, time spent on the Site and other information automatically collected about the user through third-party services, such as Yandex-Metrika or Liveinternet).
We don't check reliability of the personal information given by users, and we don't give the received information to the third parties.
The personal information filled by the User the Operator uses for service of visitors of the Site, conducting statistics, qualitative rendering of given services, directing marketing messages, participation of the user in researches and interrogations of the operator and our partners and for other purposes with your consent.
Purposes of collecting and processing information about Users
User metadata (cookies, IP address and location data) is collected, processed and stored automatically for the operation of the site. If the User does not want this data to be processed, the User must leave the Site immediately.
In order to provide services, the User fills out an application on the Site with information that allows us to:
- identify the user and contact the user by name
- contact the user by cell phone number or e-mail
- analyze the needs of the user, who left the application, in order to provide him/her with quality services
All collected information is indicated by the user of the Site only of his/her own free will. The collected information is kept in the Site database and is not intended for distribution or transfer to third parties.User information processing
When processing users' personal data, the Operator is guided by the Federal Law of the Russian Federation "On Personal Data".
All information collected through the Site is stored on a third-party server of the hosting provider that provides us hosting services on this Site. The service provider is obliged to keep this information confidential, and is prohibited from using it for any other purpose or transferring it to third parties.
User's personal information is kept confidential, except when the user voluntarily provides information about him/herself for general access to an unlimited number of people.
The user may at any time change (update, supplement, delete) the personal information provided by him or a part of it by contacting the Operator by email: email@example.com.